Plan Information Page
- Eligible employees and called workers of a participating LCMC Church or QCCO may join
- Investment tools and guidance
- Housing allowance benefits available on retirement distributions
- For information on opening an account, visit LCMC Retirement Plan Information or contact Tom Luing at 952-746-1111 or via email at email@example.com
- Expanded investment options from 19 fund families on an open platform with no proprietary funds required. The investment return and principal value of the variable investment options will fluctuate, so that when redeemed they may be worth more or less than their original cost. Investment return is not guaranteed and is subject to market risk.
- Call 1-800-442-4015 to reach the customer service call center, available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST.
The companies of OneAmerica are not responsible for, nor do they control, the content, products or services provided by the linked website above. The companies of OneAmerica do not endorse or guarantee the products, information or recommendations provided at the linked website above, and are not liable for any failure of products or services advertised on those websites.